Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wedding couple of the year!

  past Saturday, I shot one of the most relaxed weddings I have ever done!  The bride was a friend who I have previously worked with.  The ceremony was BEAUTIFUL!  Her dad gave her away, as well as, officiated.  The wedding party consisted of 2 bridesmaids, 2 groomsmen, and the CUTEST ring bearer and flower girl to ever grace a wedding!  The atmosphere throughout the entire day was very calm and laid back.  I can now no longer say that I have never had a wedding where pictures started on time!  We started on time, and then finished early!  I'm not used to shooting with a wedding party so small, so we had about an hour to spare, in which we used up taking fun pictures! :)  Here are a few shots from their big day!  Hope you enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment