Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Beautiful Mommy-to-be

I love the glow of a mommy-to-be!  It's one like no other.  The feeling of being so close to holding your precious baby in your arms for the first time is amazing.  This particular mommy-to-be holds a very dear place in my heart.  We have been brought so much closer over the past 9 months and I love her to pieces.  I can not wait to meet miss "S!"  She will be beautiful just like her momma!  Keep this mommy in your prayers as she prepares for one of the most amazing events in her life!  Here are a few sneak peeks from the maternity session!  Can't wait to show you guys some sneaks of the newborn session!  Note to miss "S," You're not allowed to come this weekend, I will be out of town! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment