Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A look into the future


As many of you know, I would love nothing more than to go full-time with GGP.  Photography is my passion and I absolutely love doing it.  I could not imagine my life without it!  I have spoken with many of you about this matter, and have made it clear that I would not move forward unless I know it's what God's plan is.  With that said, I honestly believe that God is pushing me towards going full-time.  This excites me and terrifies me at the same time. So many questions running through my head.  Many being financial concerns.  I know that if this is something God wants me to do, that He will take care of me and Sawyer no matter what.  I realized the other day that I have never set a true goal for myself, and figured this would be the perfect time to make one.  My goal is to save a few thousand dollars by May.  After I have saved around $3000, I plan on finding a part-time job and leaving the doctors office.  I will then start looking for a studio to rent.  My goal is to find a place large enough to have a children's boutique in the front, and a studio in the back.  My ultimate goal is to be in a studio, full-time, by the beginning of 2013.
I am so excited about this plan that has been laid out before me.  I cannot wait to see what God has in store for my life.  I am also planning to finish school while doing all of this!  I am in desperate need for your prayers, and your business ;)
I have the tendency of being a little impatient!  I need to learn that God's timing is the best timing.  That is something I have been struggling with my entire life.  I have always been that person who sees something they want, and they get it right then.  I do not like waiting on things.  So, this process will seem very long!
I am so blessed to have the clientele that I do.  You guys are GREAT and I could not ask for better clients!  I can't wait to grow with you guys and see what the Lord has in store for GGP.
With all of that said, I hope you guys keep us in your prayers as we venture into the unknown.  And remember to keep the business coming.  I do what I do for you guys!  Keep checking our facebook page for the most recent updates, contests, and discounts.
Thanks for all the support! Love you guys dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment