Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Here Lately...

Here lately...things have been beyond super crazy!  Which I can't complain, because business is booming and I love it, but it just means i'm constantly busy!  I keep having to remind myself that being this busy is a good thing.  
I have had a lot of clients ask about going full-time.  I would love nothing more than to take GGP on full-time, trust me, BUT, it's not the right time.  I'm on God's watch and until He says leap, I will stay right where I am.  I am blessed to have some of the best clients around!  You guys just keep the business coming, and I promise you, ONE day, we WILL go full-time! :)
Like I said, things have been crazy busy, between working at the doctor's office, raising and enjoying every second I get with my baby boy, MOVING, and editing pictures, and having sessions, I feel like I haven't even had a chance to breathe!  I had a "trip" to the beach, but not so much a vacation.  Yes, it was nice to get away, but not a normal trip to the beach for me by no means!  I go again next weekend and am ready to soak up some sun, see my sister, and have some family bonding time!  
Enough about me!  Let's talk about my last few sessions!  Have I mentioned my clients are THE best?!  
Last week, I got to spend one of my evenings with a pretty little princess who turned ONE not to long ago!  Mom said she didn't do to well at the first attempt for First Birthday Portraits, but she did wonderful for me!  I'm excited to show you  guys a few sneak peeks!  This past Sunday, I got to spend a little time with a bride-to-be and her future hubby for their engagement session.  They are a SUPER fun couple and I can't wait for their wedding in October!  (May I just mention AGAIN that I have the best clients!?)  
We have a wedding coming up on Saturday (check out a sneak peak of one of her bridal portraits!), then back to the beach the following weekend.  Hope you guys have a GREAT week!  








No comments:

Post a Comment