Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

My home away from home!

The Beach

Vacations to the beach are always my favorite!  There is just something about this place that mesmerizes me.  One summer, I would take my off days and just drive to the beach, stay all day, then drive home.  That's how much I love this place!  Now, I get to share my love with clients!  We have had a blast this weekend.  Good company, good atmosphere, good food!  Nothing better!  Here are a few shots from some of the sessions I had while down here!  Someone asked me how it was a vacation if I was working.  Photography is not work to me.  It never will be.  I have and always will enjoy it.  Now, the editing part, maybe not so much!  HA!  But, I was blessed with a talent, and I will NOT waste it!  I love what I do, and I hope my clients love it just as much!  Thanks for letting me capture your memories!


 Isn't she beautiful?!









No comments:

Post a Comment